Comcast Business has the largest IP network in the nation, serving the needs of small businesses through large enterprise customers. Technology solutions range from fast, reliable Ethernet and Internet connectivity to voice and video. Comcast Business is powered by an advanced Gig-ready network and 24/7 technical support.
Comcast Business is proud to serve over 2.1MM business customers across the country. Comcast Business offers robust Ethernet services, providing a high-performance backbone that helps organizations manage growth, drive application performance, and securely access cloud or data center resources. Comcast Business offers SD-WAN on its carrier-grade ActiveCore(SM) that enables a simplified software-driven IP Network that minimizes capital expense by reducing hardware and dependence on T1s and allows for centralized and consistent network management across locations. Comcast Business voice portfolio provides a range of voice options with mobility and unified communications features focused on helping businesses stay connected.
Solutions to help your business go Beyond Fast
Comcast Business understands the needs of small businesses, because they were one, too. From a startup with 1,200 subscribers, they have grown to become a leading technology provider delivering business solutions to over 2 million businesses like yours.
A powerful network
- 600,000 miles of fiber optic and HFC cable network
- Privately owned, enhanced network
- A vast, constantly growing footprint that spans 29 regional networks in 39 states
Anytime support, everywhere
- Local service and sales teams based in your area
- 24/7 support 365 days a year
- 5,000 trained business service professionals
- Self-help customer portal with hundreds of articles and peer-to-peer forums
- Over 1,700 dedicated business reps that are available 24/7/365
- 60-day money-back guarantee on Business VoiceEdge or Business Trunk
- A bill credit if you experience a service outage
Get in Touch
10am – 5pm Weekdays
115 Washington Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033